Friday, May 21, 2010

Shh. I'm Working. For Once.

I have something to do today, guys. I need to get to 30k in my WIP. I'm a little over 2k away.

I'm not sure if it was my break last week, my looming mental deadline, or a new found confidence in the story, but I seem to be picking up steam on this rewrite. Maybe my cybernetic chip isn't all dead after all.

I want to get it done.

So I can start real edits on it.

And make it even better.

I can't believe I just said that. Yes, the cyborg programming must be kicking in.

17 comments:

  1. I think it's because you wrote some last night and I read it and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    Now if only I could be the same :) I need to implant some sort of cyborg programming chip in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm so happy to hear that. It's about time you get some confidence in this story because it is so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SkyNet must be stopped. You are all falling under its control...

    Sorry, I was just getting into the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Keep it up while we cheer (quietly) from the sidelines :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Hope you made the goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heehee, goes to show breaks are good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so great for you. Best of luck. Maybe some your new found energy will spread to me so I can back to my WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dangit, I still can't get my cybornetic chip to work! So jealous.

    But also: very happy for you! :)

    "Shh, I'm hunting wabbits."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! LOVES the momentum when it comes :D Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete