Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Winners! Huzzah!

I want to thank each and every person who entered my contest. Thank you for pre-ordering DON'T STOP NOW, for supporting Julie, and for being awesome in general. If I could, I would invite you all over for cookies and cupcakes and an anime marathon.

Why, yes, I DO know how to party, don't I?

I will not put this off. I know why you're here—you want to see who won. The random number generator shined on these four people:

#1 Prize of 50pg Crit: Katie Y!

#2 Prize of 30pg Crit: Jess Huckins!

#3 Prize of 15pg Crit: Janice Byth!

#4 Prize of ADDITIONAL 15pg Crit: Debbie Barr!

Winners, please contact me at natalie(at)nataliewhipple(dot)com, and we'll talk details. Congratulations! I am very excited to read for you:)

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait for my book to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations winners! Super jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Very very very very jealous over here... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bummed that I didn't get a read! But congratulations to the winners! The bonus is that I get to read 'Don't Stop Now.' Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I won! Thanks so much for holding this contest and congrats to everyone else that won :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo! I'm so surprised that I won! And happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pssst!! I got my email from Amazon today that "Don't Stop Now" is on its way to my doorstep! :D

    ReplyDelete