Friday, December 7, 2012

1st Transparent ARC Winner!

In hindsight, this contest was kind of a bad idea because so many wonderful people commented, and I wanted to give EVERYONE an ARC. But then again, reading your words has given me a huge amount a perspective this week. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for all of you, for how you've stuck around through the years. It's so hard to put into words what that means to me. You've melted my jaded author heart, guys.

But I have to pick a winner. Because that's what I promised I'd do. And as I said, this contest isn't really fair. I won't lie—I'm kind of playing favorites. But there will be more ARCs to come, and fairer chances to get them.

Okay, I'll get to it now:

This ARC goes to Kristan Hoffman!

Kristan, thank you for always making me smile with your comments, and for making me feel way smarter than I actually am. I need that sometimes, I'll admit it. If I have to give away one of my precious, pretty ARCs, I know you'll give it a good home:) E-mail me at natalie (at) nataliewhipple (dot) com so we can work out logistics.

10 comments:

  1. ME?! *points to self* *dances* Thanks, Natalie!! I'm touched, honored and excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kristan! We'll have to keep our eyes open for another ARC giveaway. -- Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good choice. Congratulations, Kristan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must confess: I am a sporadic commenter. Since July, my life has been either on a plane, recovering from being on a plane, writing on my WIP. I will try to be more vigilant.

    Congratulations all around!

    ReplyDelete